Stock Boost is a highly concentrated supplement suitable for bulls, cows, calf and weanlings. Stock Boost contains essential vitamins, minerals, chelates and omega 3 oils, the combination of all these elements ensures all your stock are living up to their full potential.
Biotin, Cobalt, Copper Chelate, Manganese, Niacin, Omega 3 Oils, Pantothenic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Selenium, Sodium selenite, Vitamin A, B1, B2, B12, D3, E, K. Zinc
Bulls, cows, calf and weanlings.
DO NOT GIVE TO SHEEP
Treats and Controls
An imbalance in available minerals and vitamins as well as iodine
5ml per 50kg bodyweight
|Body Weight||Dose Volume||Number of full doses per pack:|
|1 Litre||2.5 Litre||5 Litre|
Key Features of Stock Boost
- Increased Fertility: Stock Boost will increase fertility in all treated animals and will increase conception rates on the farm.
- Colostrum Quality: Colostrum is essential for getting newborn calves off to the best start in life and build a healthy immune system. Stock Boost increases the quality of the natural colostrum.
- Calf Growth and Vitality: Stock Boost will help calves thrive and will maximise growth rates.
- Recovery: The combination of minerals and supplements aids animals in times of recovery following diseases and infections.
- General Health: Stock Boost helps to promote a healthy immune system and aids in the general good health of bulls, cows, calves and wealings.
When should I use Stock Boost?
To ensure that Stock Boost is being fully effective it is recommended that it is used at the times outlined below.
- 4 weeks prior to mating or flushing
- 10 days before calving
- Given to a cow after a difficult birth
- Given to calves 2 weeks after birth
- At drying out
- At return to service
- To aid in recovery after illness
For more information, check out this link
If you are interested in this product, then you will also like this product
Always read label and all enclosed information before administering Stock Boost to animals!