After administering 24·7 CALCIUM DAIRY COWS boluses, the coating on the bolus dissolves in the rumen and the bolus disintegrates completely within 50 minutes. The calcium chloride is rapidly absorbed, and the calcium sulphate is absorbed over a longer period, giving a sustained supply of calcium.
- Large daily supply of calcium – 43 g in each bolus
- Bolus dissolves and supplies calcium within 50 minutes of administration
- Calcium from bolus available as chloride (fast release) and sulphate (slow release) – peace of mind for the farmer
- None of the palatability problems associated with gels and pastes
- Can be used in conjunction with existing calcium supplementation regime
- MEAT AND MILK WITHHOLDING PERIOD – NIL
Pack of 12 Boluses